EXPERIENCED STAGE MANAGER NEEDED
The Quentin Dentin Show is looking for a stage manager to join their production team for a six week off- West- End run of the show at the Tristan Bates Theatre. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated individual who will be an integral member of the team during rehearsals and the run of the show.
Rehearsals: Monday 22nd May to the Friday 16th June | Monday – Friday daytime in Central London. The Stage Manager will be able to drop into rehearsals part time according to their schedule- dates to be negotiated with the Producer.
Get in: Sunday 18th June
Tech: Monday 19th June
Show call: Please take a look at the list of dates on the Tristan Bates website.
In order to apply for this job, you MUST be able to be at the Tristan Bates theatre at least 1 hour before all of the show call dates, and be fully available for get- in and tech.
· To work with the Director in rehearsals.
· To work closely with the Production Manager to plan the technical rehearsal and the show logistics.
· To source props and manage them throughout the rehearsals and into production.
· To run the technical rehearsal with the Production Manager.
· To operate lighting and sound during the run of the show.
· To manage the actors, props and costumes during the run of the show.
To take responsibility for show call every night, and to contact the Producer in the case of an emergency.
Please note that The Quentin Dentin Show contains a three piece rock band (keys/ synth, guitar, drums), and all five performers will be singing into Sennheiser wireless head mics.
· You must have previously stage managed a Fringe/ off West End production which has run for three weeks or longer.
· You must be able to troubleshoot problems on lighting and sound desks.
· You must be able to keep a cool head and make decisions under pressure.
To apply for this job, please contact the Production Manager Lars Davidson via email at email@example.com. Please also email Lars if you have any questions.
Please apply with your CV, a short statement expressing your interest in this job, and the contact details of one referee. We may check references prior to interview. The deadline for applications is 10am on Wednesday 22nd March. We may get in touch to arrange an interview prior to the deadline date if you are a suitable candidate.
© The Quentin Dentin Show Ltd | Registered Company no. 10475149